In a fast-paced world, providing accurate identification for facilities, places and information is vital. Companies need flexible solutions that are accurate and able to operate at the speed of life.
Today, many identification solutions are cumbersome. ID cards, fobs and keys carry the inherent risk of being lost or stolen and used by unauthorized individuals, while other biometrics systems, such as fingerprints or iris scans, are often invasive, slow and require users to pause to gain access. These systems are also susceptible to fraud. With any of these options, organizations often are forced to invest a great deal in infrastructure, including more turnstiles, to handle a higher volume of people. These are unnecessary expenses for many facilities.
- In-Motion Identification™– Identifies users at a distance and in motion with no need to slow down or stop. Users do not need to use cards, keys or codes to verify their identities.
- Visual Identification – Deep fusion of face recognition and body behavior analytics creates a powerful biometric identification that does not require the user to supply more invasive biometrics such as fingerprints or iris scans. Rather, IMID Access utilizes “natural” biometrics that are visible to the naked eye.
- Unparalleled Recognition – Can be used in almost any setting, including challenging back and side lighting, minimizing the need to change the surroundings in order to provide seamless in-motion identification of users.
- Fraud Protection – Biometric fusion of face recognition and body behavior analytics helps protect our customers from fraud. The built-in fraud network is able to detect if an unauthorized user is trying to spoof the system with an image of an authorized user.
- Software Solution – Easily integrates with many existing infrastructures in a variety of physical settings, with a wide array of supported peripherals.
- Software Add-Ons – Meet the specific needs of customers by tailoring our identification solution.