In this fast-paced world, where time is in short supply, providing accurate identification for facilities, places and information is vital. Yet, many identification solutions are cumbersome, requiring fingerprints, iris scans, or carrying a card or token. Companies need flexible solutions that are accurate and able to meet the fast pace of life.
- In-Motion Identification™ technology – Identifies users at a distance and in motion with no need to slow down or stop. Users do not need to use cards, keys, or codes to verify their identities.
- Visual identification – Deep fusion of face recognition and body behavior analytics creates a powerful biometric identification that does not require the user to supply more invasive biometrics such as fingerprints or iris scans. Rather, IMID Access utilizes “natural” biometrics that are visible to the naked eye.
- Unparalleled recognition – Can be used in almost any setting, including low light and challenging back and side lighting, minimizing the need to change the surroundings; the system adapts to the location to provide seamless in-motion identification of users.
- Continuous Enrollment – After first enrollment, the system continues learning and updating the biometric profiles to improve the quality of enrollment. This enables more accurate identifications, lower false rejection rates, and eliminates the need to re-enroll, as the system stays up-to-date on a user’s aging.
- Fraud Protection – Biometric fusion of face recognition and body behavior analytics helps protect our customers from fraud. The built-in fraud network based on deep learning is able to detect if an unauthorized user is trying to spoof the system with an image of an authorized user.
- Software Solution – Easily integrates with many existing infrastructures in a variety of physical settings, with a wide array of supported peripherals.
- Software Add-ons – Meet the specific needs of customers by tailoring our identification solution.