Clubs, Sports and Entertainment
Gyms, stadiums, private clubs and community centers manage many entries each day by members, visitors and tickets holders. The management of each of these facilities must ensure that unwanted people are kept out to enable safe and efficient operations. Furthermore, club management want to prevent non-members from fraudulently using other members’ ID cards to gain access to facilities, which incurs both a loss of potential revenues to clubs, and increases the risk of having an unwanted guest gain access.
Requiring every club member or seasonal ticket holder to endure a lengthy security check is a cumbersome process with unnecessary friction and delay.
Furthermore, authorized employees of stadiums, community centers and clubs should not be slowed down by having to swipe an ID card each time they enter a staff-only area, especially since ID cards are easily lost, stolen, and can be fraudulently used to gain access. These facilities need an identification that provides a seamless user experience and engenders a sense of community and belonging, while stadium and club staff need a frictionless solution that allows them to move swiftly and smoothly through restricted areas.
- Ensures that facilities are used only by members or by those registered for specific activities or events
- Provides high level convenient security for members and staff, fostering a sense of community
- Members are identified and granted seamless access without the need to present ID
- Non-members are restricted from access, maintaining the safety and security of facilities for members
- Touchless system ensures hygiene in sports/gym facilities
- Seamless access to restricted areas within stadiums, community centers and clubs
- Receive notification when a VIP enters, and provide appropriate service
- No need to carry an ID-card; no risk of lost or stolen IDs
- VIPs and Season Ticket holders are identified and can easily gain access to seats
- One-time ticket holders screened to avoid hooligan entries