Government-owned and subsidized housing sites experience a constant flow of people, and with this building managers must prevent unauthorized subleasing, crime, prostitution and certain unauthorized people from entering the premises, while minimizing the impact on the daily lives of residents. In addition, affordable living facility residents receiving subsidies from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) must comply with HUD requirements to ensure that rent remain subsidized. Affordable living facilities need an identification solution that allows residents to feel at home, but also helps them follow HUD requirements and maintain rent subsidies.
- Facility owners can see quick ROI as the system helps residents comply with HUD requirements and maintain subsidies.
- IMID Access with In Motion Identification™ monitors and logs all activity at facility access points and in common areas, providing around the clock reporting of activity.
- Facility management can be notified if residents’ guests are staying too often, and nearing violation of HUD requirements for long-term guests.
- Residents are provided with a seamless identification solution that allows them to feel at home, unencumbered by invasive security protocol.
- IMID Access keeps unwanted guests out of the facility, increasing its safety for residents.
- By monitoring facility activity, residents can rest assured that they are in compliance with HUD requirements, and are maintaining their subsidies, which sometimes cover 100% of a tenant’s rent.